Small to mid-sized businesses need to think carefully about who they hire to provide IT solutions. Carefully screening potential candidates can minimize potential risks. Five star IT company, Server Bays, shares a list of questions that businesses can use to evaluate prospective IT companies:
1. Can you address the challenges that our business faces? Corporations should describe the problems they’re facing, in detail, and ask if the IT company can solve them. The best IT companies provide custom technology solutions for a wide variety of clients and challenges.
2. Can you create custom solutions? Every business is unique. You deserve a custom solution that’s built to address your specific short- and long-term needs. Don’t settle for companies that offer cookie-cutter solutions. Partner with an IT company that can create an IT solution to address your specific needs.
3. What’s your fee schedule? Work with a group that’s upfront and transparent about costs. The IT company you select should be able to provide clear, concise, and accurate pricing structures—there’s no need to deal with hidden fees.
4. What’s your IT background or expertise? Partner with a company that understands IT. The IT company you select should have staff experienced in the back-end development of enterprise software solutions. They should also have a team with front-end experience implementing enterprise network solutions, web design, server virtualization, and IT infrastructures.
5. What services do you offer? Small and medium-sized businesses are usually growing. Therefore, it’s essential to choose an IT company that can address a wide range of needs. As your business grows, the IT company you select should be able to create solutions to match. Here are a few services every IT company should offer: onsite and remote support, managed services, network design, computer repair, security services, Wi-Fi networks, phone systems, software solutions, web design, and WordPress services.
6. How do you work with clients? Look for a company that brings energy, enthusiasm, and passion to the table. You deserve the very best, and the company you partner with should be prepared to deliver the very best—on all fronts— from IT expertise to customer service.
About Server Bays: Founded in 2014, and offering IT Support in Suffolk, Server Bays LLC is Long Island’s fastest growing managed service firm. Server Bays LLC provides companies with cost effective custom technology solutions. To date, they have helped several clients achieve a better return on investment. Founder Ryan Yannelli and Vice President Anthony Milazzo bring energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to IT solutions, and their company has quickly earned a 5-star rating.